Attorney John J. Morrissey has been reappointed to chair the Judicial Administration Section Council. The Judicial Administration Section Council of the Massachusetts Bar Association is a joint bench bar committee which serves to promote the fair and efficient administration of justice in the Commonwealth.
Subscribe by Email
Most Popular Posts
- Attorney Michael H. Zafiropoulos is "Vetted and verified" by Stewart Title Guaranty Company
- Attorney John J. Morrissey served as a volunteer on the Massachusetts Bar Association's Marathon Bombing Victims' Legal Assistance Program
- Attorney Francis C. Morrissey named 2012 recipient of the John S. Baerst Award
- Attorney John J. Morrissey Moderator for MBA's A View From The Bench Series
- Attorney John J. Morrissey to moderate "A View From The Superior Court Bench Seminar"
- Recent updates to the Massachusetts Uniform Commerical Code
- Attorney John J. Morrissey reappointed as the Chair of the Judicial Administration Section Council of the Massachusetts Bar Association
- UCC updates Dissected - What the newest legislative changes provide
- Attorney John J. Morrissey served as a faculty member of the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Advanced Deposition Techniques Seminar